Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tomorrow Sunday July 6 First Day as Bishop Yikes!

Today we did a Spanish Temple Session. It was great to listen to Spanish again. It took me back to Madrid and the Mission.

Brittany is doing much better. She's not kipping things almost controlling her sugar intake and her skin seems to be clearing. We'll just keep drinking the water because we have seen great benefits when we eat alkaline and drink 9.5 alkaline water.

My Sis Dene is recovering from her surgery and doing much better this week. She will be ready for her son's Farewell and going back to work. Go Dene!!!

We are missing Sean and Sonja, Denney and Jonnie, Vaughn (whom we rarely see because he's a YSA and busy), Todd and Lisa, Tauni and Eric, Pete and Cynthia and all who have moved away from us. Dale and Raina are still around and come over often. Raina is going to have a Birthday soon which should be fun. We enjoy our time with them.

As Bishop Eames and I get into this Bishop thing, I'm sure we will be having lots of kids here and lots of activity to make-up for our missing children and grandchildren. However, we will always miss our family and will go visit as much as possible. At the end of the month, we'll be going to Calif. to see Tauni and Eric's Family.

We're so excited that Sean and Sonja found cousins in Alabama and went to dinner there already. I'm getting more comfortable with this blogging. I hope you're getting it. Suzy

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I just found that you have started blogging agian and I am so glad!! I love hearing what is going on and this is such a fun way to do it. I think that you and Dad are going to be great in your new calling and that the lord was truly inspired with his timing on this one! We are really enjoying it here in Alabama. We put an offer on a house today, but it isn't final yet. The ward is huge, which seems funny to say coming from the east valley but it is so big there is talk of splitting it again soon. That would be the 4th time in 5 years if it happens. It is crazy to be here and have so many members of the LDS church. I think we are really going to love it here and we can't wait until you come visit. We love you!!